How to get access to the SRDF Assignments Register
1. Register a new User on Google Docs using either a Gmail or an existing email address.
2. Email the registered email address to Julian.Bevan@srdf.se asking for access to the register.
3. You will receive an email from Google Docs with a link to the register. Click the link, make sure you are signed in, and you will then have access to edit the 2nd sheet in the spreadsheet.
4. If your name is not in the list, ADD IT! You can then put whatever information you think is relevant for any of the match weekends listed. “Yes” or “Available” will mean you are available to travel anywhere in Sweden. If you are more restricted on travel then just write in the info into the correct place and this will be taken into account when doing assignments.
5. Every Wednesday a list of all your assignments will be emailed out IF you have placed an email address on the availability sheet on the spreadsheet.
6. Don’t forget to keep your contact information on the Contacts sheet up to date.